Friends of the Reedy River frequently needs your help in a variety of areas including:
- River Cleanups - See more below!
- Upcoming Events
- Technical Issues/Public Policy
Information about River Cleanups:
FoRR hosts two large, public cleanups per year- one in the spring & one in the fall. Please check our events page for all upcoming events.
If your group wishes to have a private cleanup and meets the criteria listed below, please reach out to us to request a cleanup.
- FoRR requires a minimum of 15 participants per group.
- Your group must have a time conflict with the large public cleanup that FoRR offers each season
- The conditions of your organization do not allow you to participate in a public cleanup
If your group does not meet the criteria listed above, or if the openings have been claimed, please reference the "Checklist for Organizing a River Cleanup" document HERE!
FoRR provides public and environmental services, such as river cleanups, free of charge. Your contribution offsets our costs, and a donation of $300 will help us host a river cleanup for two organizations. A clean Reedy benefits all of us, and we need your support to continue advocating and protecting the river.